car supermarkets

can anyone suggest any car supermarkets which are genuine supermarkets as against those that only call themselves that!

If in doubt walk away

Many of these outlets are more interested in selling finance agreements.
Anyone who advertises that those with previous bad debts or poor insurance records are welcome are probably best avoided.
--
Alan
news2006 amac f2s com
biggirlsblouse wrote:

Fords of Winsford is pretty good.
They do sell all types of cars btw, not just Ford - that's the owner's name!

Motorpoint.
Takes the bullshit out of buying a second-hand newish car.
David R wrote:

I'd agree with Motorpoint. They aren't pushy - the cars kinda sell themselves. They are a bit shirty if you wanna go take it for a test drive (simply because I imagine it's a pain to get the cars off the sites - they cram 'em in). You'll prolly have to book one way in advance. But other than that.. Not bad.
The 'sales men' are actually the 'good guys' at Motorpoint.. Its the back of house people who arrange the finance and you pick the car the up from who are surly and a bit arrogant.
In my experience. :P
Heh.
I was looking for a new Fiesta 1.6 TDCi in April. Was gonna order a new one but needed a car right away. I got a 5 month old Focus 1.8 TDCi with virutally no miles for the same money. Just under 9 grand.