carwash wax stains

hello everyone,ive recently taken my car to a car wash,i give it the full works wash, wax etc.when i came to my car the next morning ive noticed that i
have white marks on the paintwork,that im finding very difficult to remove. its radiant red colour,so the white marks stick out a mile,it looks like the wax has dryed into paintwork.ive used everthing i know but none will remove it,has anyone got any ideas how to remove these stains.many thanks.

Rub it with a cloth!? I presume that's stating the obvious ;) However, wax normally dries to a white reside, which you then buff off with a bit of hard work! If it gets stuck into little nooks and crannies, it can indeed be harder to remove. Just never use anything harder than your paint to remove it with. If you really can't shift it by rubbing, try something plastic like a toothbrush handle ... carefully. Applying more wax ironically may help too if it dissolves the built up residue. If you're talking about on open surfaces, then really - a lint free dry cloth on the dry paintwork won't rub it off and bring out a shine? Are you sure it was wax you put on!?
Take a picture and stick it on a website so we can see!
Try the new ICE claybar and synthetic wax on it. We gave it a try and WOW what results.