CD 6000

Hi All, Recently changed vehicles and want to add a bluetooth handfree kit and dab radio. The car is a Ford Focus 2008 with a CD 6000 single CD player. I already have a pure highway dab standalone unit and notice the CD

6000 has an AUX button with a seperate plug in the glove compartment for ipod etc. The radio has red and green mute buttons on it but it doesnt have the bluetooth module installed. Can anyone help me with what options available? Ideally if i can still keep the remote volume buttons on the indicator stalks. Can i just connect the pure highway dab to the aux plug and then connect a bluetooth kit such as a parrot handsfree car kit to the line in on the pure highway. app any help & advice...Thanks...
Reply to
trainspotter

Hello all

I have a ford focus Estate 1.4 2001 and I have some problems, if anybody can help me I appreciate

1- The battery is of a special type (why), and is only 43A, anybody now if is the correct capacity and what apen's if I replace by a new normal battery (PB)

2- Several times the instant speed goes to 0 and sometimes after a few seconds he starts again, but many times the number disappear and is replaced by (--------)

3- Many times when the weather is cold the doors does not open electrically, only open with the key.

4- Sometimes when I try to start engine it goes completely down, looks like the power of battery goes to 0 but the battery after 2 or 3 times start engine normally.

Reply to
<vitor-ferreira