cd changer

I bought a 2nd hand FORD original CD changer which fits with my RDS5000 radio. My Focus came with the cables mounted under the seat from the factory. The CD changer doesn't come with cables.
Can anybody give me a clue what I need to do (buy) to get it fitted under the passenger chair? BTW I am driving a Focus station 1.6 built in Europe (Germany).

Are you sure that the cables under the seat are for a CD changer? I have cables under my seat but I believe they are for when heated seats are installed.
--
Paul Giverin