CD Changer

I just bought a focus LX, 51 plate. It has a series 5000 cassette radio which has a CD mode button. According to the owners manual the changer would be located under the passenger seat if one was fitted. I was wondering if
the cabling for the changer is pre-installed, there is a block connector under the seat being fed via a metal hose.
Thanks in advance
Steve R
steve wrote:

I believe the wiring is already installed. Assembly would probably cost more to build some cars with and some without the wiring and I can't see why else the connector would be there. You just need to ensure that the changer you buy is compatible with the radio.
Tim

would
I have a 00 Zetec which had the same 5000 series radio cassette, and the wiring is *not* present for the CD changer.
Tim..
if you are in the USA you can buy the changer and cable at www.bought4less.com

if