center caps

Hi,
I'm searching center caps for my steel wheels (14'' and 4 lug nuts). I have a ford contour 1996. Something like that : http://www.thehubcapcity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=THCC&Category_Code=C
(cover only center) i can't find it on ebay or on the web. any idea ? thanks ! (sorry for my poor english)