Central Locking: Can you get trunk/boot operation to open doors at same time

Its a bit annoying after opening the trunk/boot to put the shopping in, only to find that I then also have to unlock the doors to get in. Thought this
would be standard(it is on other cars I've owned)
Can the dealer do this
Thanks

Personally I prefer that my car not do that as I generally load my car then take the cart back into the store and I'd have to make sure the car was locked before I left it. Were your other cars a single button unlock or did they have a seperate button for the rear door ? Linda
Seperate

only
then
locked