Central locking stop working?

Few days ago, my key fob stopped working, then I bought a new battery and put it in, it still doesn't want to work.
Before the keyfob brokedown, usually I have to press few times to
unlock or lock the door. My car is a 1999 Focus 1.6 estate. I looked at the manual try to find the fuse or relay for the central locking, There isn't one for c/l according to the Ford manual( or I just cannot find it).
Shall I get a new Keyfob or take it to Ford? How much will they charge? Somewhere else can do the job?
Any thoughts considerations would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Tony
Sorry, I mean REMOTE central locking. I can use the key to lock and unlock all the doors. When I turn the key to lock the car, If I stay in the position a bit longer, the dead lock works. So I assume the central locking works. Is the problem in the keyfob? Sorry for my mistake.
Many thanks

You will need to resync your keyfob... the manual will tell you how.
--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.fordst170.co.uk

Don't forget to do all your remote keys at the same time. The first stage of the process clears all remote keys from the car memory and then you have to put all of them back within the allocated time period. As Tony says the manual should tell you how to do this.
Bob
Hi, Guys.
Thanks for the reply. Do you mean owners manual or Haynes manual? If I take it to a car security shop how much will it cost?
Best Regards
Tony

Owners manual

Owner manual.
Taking it to the shop is pointless, they will do the same thing as what you do with the manual, only that they will charge you silly amount of money to do it.
--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.fordst170.co.uk

tried a new battery which did not work. I took it to an alarm shop and they re-programmed the key fob for free. They said that it happens by time or dropping it may cause it.
Ahmet
Turkey