changing tail light bulbs

Ccan anyone direct me as to how I go about changing the bulb in my right rear indicator?

Thanks for your help.

Oz

Reply to
Oz

Assuming UK-based, and hatchback.

Open tailgate. Remove obvious cross-head screw at bottom of light cluster. Undo less obvious plastic nut from inside the boot. Pull cluster away from vehicle to access bulbs.

All detailed in the owner's handbook BTW.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Chris,

Thank you for the quick response. I found the answer online and changed it without a problem. However, I do appreciate the old "All detailed in the owner's handbook BTW" answer. Of course, I should have checked there first. LOL!

Thanks again!

Oz

Reply to
Oz