Changing the headlights on a '99 LX model..

I've got a European 1999 Focus with no front fog lights, which is something I'd like to change (if you lived in Ireland you'd understand). I'd like to
swap my headlights for 2002 model ones (the ones from an ST170 like these: http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath "&products_idU), which have built-in indicators, and replace the indicators in the bumper with fogs. Is this a practical solution. Has anyone done it?
Regards,
Gary
--
Never argue with an idiot. He brings you down to his level, then beats you
with experience...
Gary Pigott wrote:

I never thought of that.... Oh well, back to the drawing board.
Gary

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath "&products_idU),
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:24:40 -0000, "Gary Pigott"

If you go to this forum and do a search you will find loads of people who have made this change.
http://forum.ffoc.co.uk/forum/index.php
I think it's more difficult than a straight swap and involves a little bit of wiring.
Andy
--
Andy Cunningham
Stockholm, Sweden