Changing transmission fluid

I have a 2002 Focus with automatic trans and 27K on it. The service manual says to change the transmission fluid at 30k in all cars equipped with ax4s,4f5on 4r100 or 4f27e. What do those numbers mean and how can I tell if my vehicle is so equipped?

Reply to
I_LOVE_SKOKIE

The numbers are the types of transmissions that are in the Focus.

You can find the type of tranmission you have on the inside door panel on the left hand door.

Reply to
vjc

Thank You !

Reply to