clean dash?

Hello, i recently changed from a 2002 focus saloon to a 2005! Have noticed that the dash and trim seem to have a kind of raised or stippled effect, when i try to clean or even dust all the fibres from cloth or shammy just cling to it? I would normally clean the interior weekly but now it looks like i havent cleaned it for ages????

any ideas

tia

Reply to
Psy 93

your not alone, it happens in my 2005 zx4.

Reply to
bob brozewicz

Excess flatulence residue and I do mean DOO. I would recommend a detail shop. You don't want to screw this one up Mister. Let someone else ruin it. It won't cost you much for them to make a mess of it and have to buy you a new interior. Or just buy a dash topper. I made my own from womens hair I found in a beauty salon dumper and spray trim adhesive

Reply to
fordtech via CarKB.com