Clock Setting

Can anyone tell me how to set the clodck on my Focus CMAX please

RTFM surely?
Jack Mathew wrote:

iirc, (possibly depending on the audio unit fitted) the clock can only be set automatically via your rds radio signal. there is a known calibration issue on these units. visit your dealer for a re-calibration.
--
gandissy

Thought about the most obvious, checking the drivers manual?
--
Michael Heiming (GPG-Key ID: 0xEDD27B94)
umm... hold the clock button down until it blinks then turn the volume nob to change teh time.. thats how it woorks in mine. i though it to be pretty much common sence to change one myself