Clock Setting

Can anyone tell me how to set the clodck on my Focus CMAX please

Reply to
Jack Mathew

Johnny BlazE

iirc, (possibly depending on the audio unit fitted) the clock can only be set automatically via your rds radio signal. there is a known calibration issue on these units. visit your dealer for a re-calibration.

Reply to
gandissy

In alt.autos.ford.focus Jack Mathew :

Thought about the most obvious, checking the drivers manual?

Reply to
Michael Heiming

umm... hold the clock button down until it blinks then turn the volume nob to change teh time.. thats how it woorks in mine. i though it to be pretty much common sence to change one myself

Reply to
Tharkin