Connection to FOCUS 6000 CD MP3 player

Hello, I am looking for the wiring diagram of my Ford 6000 CD MP3 player (Blaupunkt origin), in order to install an external direct connection to my iPod. Can somebody help ? Thanks.

Gérard

Reply to
Blackbird

I'm also locking for a way to do just that: Connecting my MP3-player (iPod) to a 6000CD.

There's no need for controlling the iPod from the remote, just get a line in through the CD changer connector and trick the radio to recive the signal. But how?

Reply to
Mikael Fors via CarKB.com