Connection to FOCUS 6000 CD MP3 player

Hello, I am looking for the wiring diagram of my Ford 6000 CD MP3 player (Blaupunkt origin), in order to install an external direct connection to my iPod.
Can somebody help ? Thanks.
Gérard
I'm also locking for a way to do just that: Connecting my MP3-player (iPod) to a 6000CD.
There's no need for controlling the iPod from the remote, just get a line in through the CD changer connector and trick the radio to recive the signal. But how?