"Control Blade" rear suspension

Hi all
I'm a new Focus owner and so far very impressed with the handling, I'm not really a car person much more interested in motorcycles for the degree of
performance and precision road positioning they give, but the Focus does track a line through the corners !
It feels to me that there is a degree of rear wheel steering ?
So can any body explain how this Control Blade suspension works ?
Ta Peter