Crankcase debris

Changed the oil & filter yesterday in my 2007 SES SW 2.0L for the first time, I didn't have to add any oil since new. When I poured off the used oil into a container, I found the remains (about 6 pieces) of
what looks like a small black hard plastic bracket. I'm sure the drain pan was clean when I started, so it came from the engine. Apparently no harm, but this came from the factory at assembly. By the way gorrillas must have put the filter on, it was difficult to loosen, I had to use the large "screwdriver T wrench" technique. So far I've been satisfied with the little critter, some gripes about details like no key slot on right side, passenger seat back does not fold forward (like 3 door) and a few other minor things. Actually a great buy for the money. Jim