Creaky doors!

Hi all

I've got an annoying little problem with a 2006 Mk2 LX and I was wondering whether anyone else had the same....

My drivers' and passenger doors both kind of "creak" all the time, near where the bottom of the window "meets" the plastic of the door - near to the door handle on the inside. The noise is like a little plastic "ticking", that as its near your ear on the drivers side, annoys the hell out of you when you tune into it. Oddly enough it goes away if I slightly pull the door plastics just half in inch or so away from the door.....

I've looked inside the doors and can't see anything loose in there, so I'm a bit at a loss what to do - its driving me mad!

Has anyone else got the same problem?

Reply to
mr_coconut