dah speedo and revcounter is really dull!

:( is this normal!!!!! my dash baord is really dull green, i can hardly see the mph is this normal if not what can i do to fix it? i thought it would be well lit so u can see the mph!!!!!

its a 52 plate if thats any help please help as i have only just brought it!!!!!

Reply to
smithy

Since you say it's a 52 plate I assume you are in the UK. If so have your tried using the dashlight intensity dial under the headlamp levelling dial. These are near the headlamp switch and are documented in the handbook.

D.

In message , smithy wrote

On my UK Focus the intensity of the dash lights can be adjusted. The controls are in the same place as the headlight switch.

Reply to
Alan

if all else fails use a match :)

Reply to