dah speedo and revcounter is really dull!

:( is this normal!!!!! my dash baord is really dull green, i can hardly see the mph is this normal if not what can i do to fix it? i thought it would be well lit so u can see the mph!!!!!
its a 52 plate if thats any help please help as i have only just brought it!!!!!
--
Posted at author's request, using fully moderated
http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Ford-Focus-forum-41.html interface
smithy wrote:

Since you say it's a 52 plate I assume you are in the UK. If so have your tried using the dashlight intensity dial under the headlamp levelling dial. These are near the headlamp switch and are documented in the handbook.
D.

On my UK Focus the intensity of the dash lights can be adjusted. The controls are in the same place as the headlight switch.
--
Alan
news2006 amac f2s com

if all else fails use a match :)