Dashboard Dials

I wonder if anyone can help. I have a 2003 focus and i am having problems with the dash dials. The engine warning light will come on and then all the dash needle’s will go to their parked postion (except
the fuel gauge). then the light will go out anf the needle’s will go back to normal. Also when this happen thet rip gauge and milage will go blank and then when the needle return this will also return. This happens randomly and the car run’s normally throughtout. Anyone got any ideas?
✖

Try cleaning the battery terminals - that cured mine, then try a new battery if its old - if this does not cure it it may be the speed sensor which many people have posted about on this forum.
Add pictures here
✖