Dashboard light

Dear board,
I know this is for Focus' , but I they do not have one for Ka's and I was hoping someone could help.
My wifes car has now got no instrument panel lights.
Can you please tell me where the fuse panel can be located, and which fuse it is likely to be.
Also, can you tell me how to replace the bulb if it is that which is gone.
The clock light has never worked, I assumed it didn't have one, but thanks to this board I have found out that it has.
Is it true I prise out the clock with a screw-driver?
as this seems a bit ham-fisted
Thanks in advance
Hi,
My dash lights just failed and I changed a fuse to cure it. There is a fuse box under the bonnet but on my car the Focus there is also one behind the glove compartment. On my car you dont have to unscrew anything just push the sides of the compartment in and it comes down. It will either be a 7.5 or 10 amp fuse.
Good luck.