Depressurize CNG tank

I need to remove the CNG tank from the boot of a Ford and understand there is considerable pressure within. Anyone know a safe and easy way to relieve
the pressure? I have run the car till the tank is empty, which should have reduced the pressure to about 360 psi, but need to complete purge the tank before I start to undo any of the parts.
Thanks Gary - Baltimore, Maryland