Diesel Fuel

Does anyone know the lifespan of diesel fuel? I have approx 50 litres of Shell Diesel in my garage but it is over 2 years old. Does this fuel deteriorate or harm a diesel engine in any way? I have a tdci Mondeo *sorry no Mondeo NG* so hopefully the Focus tdci users in the group will see we are brothers after all! T I A. Howie

Reply to
howiewebcaman

Shouldn't that be "we iz brothers after all"?

Sorry ... sorry ... Ali G-itis kicked in!! ;o)

JW

Reply to
Dublevay

I think you will find it will degrade in a similar way to petrol over time.

I doubt however it will do any damage to your engine.

If I were you, I'd put a gallon in for every tank full and see how you go.

Cheers

Alex

Reply to
Alex Harrington