Does the 2000 focus cd player (4800) support cd changer or aux input

Im trying to get my sirius hooked up with an aux input for my factory cd player. Ive seen adapters that plug into the cd changer slot to add aux. inputs for the factory cd player. But does the factory cd player
take a cd changer? I believe I have the 4800 model cd player.
you mean 4600 & no. i am going to stip my crapy focus i will sell u my in dash 6 cd player if you want it. it the 6006. this car is more headache than any car i owned.

yea 4600 and i heard it could take a cd changer.