does this sound ok?

Hi all, I have a terrible noise coming from the rear wheel driver side, was told by a friend and some replies here probably a bearing problem, got a quote today
of Euro120 from my local ford garage to replace bearings, does this sound ok?
TIA
-- M.See
Sorry, '00 Focus Ghia Ireland

by
today

Its a known problem on the Focus. Try and get Ford to make a contribution because of this. Euro 120 sounds a little bit expensive (but not a complete rip off) but I don't know the cost of the bearing or labour charges in Eire.
--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website