"Dog Gate" for wagon

I have a US Focus Wagon (2001 SE). I'm looking for a "Dog Gate" for the cargo area of my Wagon. You know, one of those wire mesh thinks that keep
whatever's in the cargo area back there. Now that I have a baby in a rear facing car seat, I'm a little paranoid that what's back there may not stay there in an accident or quick stop. The "Shade" that came with the car, which wasn't all that substantial to begin with, has busted. I have done a little searching online, but have not come up with what I'm looking for. The best I have found are "universal" ones that span between the floor and headliner. I'd like something more like in my friend's Subaru, where the gate is supported on the plastic molding around the rear windows. Can anyone point me to something like this?
Thanks, Joe
I know what you're talking about, since I have a wagon and thought about it, too.
AFAIK, it is a factory-only option in certain countries in Europe(ie. Germany, Poland), and a quite popular one. I also know that a vehicle so equipped is classified as 'business' or 'truck" (sic!), and the barrier is mounted in such a way as to preclude the owner from easily de-installing it. Well, we'll see what German wreckers have to say ;)
So it happens that I am going to Germany for a couple of weeks tomorrow from my chilly Canadian home, so I will look into the options for getting one if I find some time. Will update -
Cheers,
Cplgi '00 SE Wagon

Thanks- I'll look forward to it.
Joe

http://www.epinions.com/content_85297237636 http://www.vanterior.com/cat_28_28.htm http://www.performanceproducts.com / http://www.performanceproducts.com/ProductPage.aspx?ProductName=Pet+Divider+II&productid 9085&producttype http://www.drsfostersmith.com / http://www.cherrybrook.com /
snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com (Gene) wrote in message

http://www.performanceproducts.com/ProductPage.aspx?ProductName=Pet+Divider+II&productid 9085&producttype

http://www.fordpartsforless.com/Retail%20carry%20out/03%20focus.pdf
Wow, Gene, thanks for all those links. I really appreciate it. What engine did you use to get those?
Joe