DPFE Sensor Location?????

I have an 01 Focus S2 Zetec that needs DPFE sensor changed, my question is, I have seen pictures of them (black plastic rectangular box with 2 air hoses and a wiring harness connector) attached to firewall by the fusebox. Mine is not there, and I dont see anything that resembles what I have seen online, where else can it be located?????

Are they all basically the same shape (as described above)? Are any attached to motor/throttle body??

ANy clues would be great

thanks much

Reply to
tekguy4