DPFE Sensor Location?????

I have an 01 Focus S2 Zetec that needs DPFE sensor changed, my question is, I have seen pictures of them (black plastic rectangular box with 2 air hoses and a wiring harness connector) attached to firewall by the
fusebox. Mine is not there, and I dont see anything that resembles what I have seen online, where else can it be located?????
Are they all basically the same shape (as described above)? Are any attached to motor/throttle body??
ANy clues would be great
thanks much