Driver's side window 2001

Anyone here ever repair the window on the driver's side?
I had mine quit working. I found some broken pieces of plastic in the bottom of the door. Motor still works.
Is this worth messing with or should it go to a shop?
My 2001 model actually had the window pane drop down into the door cavity. Some cheap piece of material gave out and it cost over $300 to repair.
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:15:33 -0400, "EOO" <whereeverforever.com> wrote:

Same thing here on my Focus. 20 cent plastic piece and the Ford house sells you the whole thing, motor included for $180.00. Easy to replace, hard to let $$$ go for such a small problem...