drivers side mirrors

My drivers side mirror is loose and i'm trying to find out how to tighten it myself instead of paying $100.00 for someone else to do it. Please someone tell me if you know how i can do it.

Reply to
luvbug1131

Read the second and fourth post under the theard "Drivers side door permanently locked" I wrote dated 08 23 2005.

This explains how to get the door panals off to get to the screws that hold the side mirrors to the doors.

One screw is inside the housing for the mirror control, the other screw, more like a bolt is just below the top edge of the door panel.

Reply to
John R Cambron