duratorq questions

Howdy,

I've become interested in these engines and was looking for specs. Specifically I'm trying to find the weight of the 1.4 through 1.8 litre engines for a possible conversion into another vehicle.

I've searched a bit and have been unable to find that information. Can somebody post or point me at the technical specs of these engines?

-Thanks in advance!

-Matt

Reply to
shrike