Electrical Problem Ford Focus 2.0 Ghia

Hello,
I have a problem with my 2002 2.0 Ghia Focus. When the brake light pedal is pressed the indicators come on slightly, in addition when you have the
indicator on and break the indicators run very fast.
Has anyone experienced this problem on a Focus or have any ideas, do you know where the earth points are?
The only change that has been made was a new back wing and a CD changer fitted earlier in the year. I can't remember when this started as it was very intermittent but seems to tie up ......
Thanks for any help
Darren
darrensa2005 wrote:

Hi, sounds like a dodgy earth connection on one of your rear clusters. check your rear clusters and connectors out first. it could even be something silly like a dodgy bulb.