Engine error codes

Hi there - I have a 2001 Forcus SE wagon with a Zetec engine. Recently my engine light came on. I had it checked by a mechanic and the following codes were identified: p0187, 07e5 and e3. He couldn't find
anything wrong with the engine and the codes were cleared. Several hours later, the engine came on. I haven't noticed any unusual noises, or other suspecious things suggesting a mechanical problem. Has anyone else experieneced this? And - where can I find the engine code definitions (on-line)??
Thanks.
The list of powertrain codes is available at http://forums.delphiforums.com/cartune/messages?msg=2.3 p0187 Fuel Temperature Sensor B Circuit Low Input The other codes are not obd codes, and appear to be erroneous.
--
Remove X to reply
"Jack" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
Oops. that url should be http://forums.delphiforums.com/cartune/messages?msg=2.2