Engine error codes

Hi there - I have a 2001 Forcus SE wagon with a Zetec engine. Recently my engine light came on. I had it checked by a mechanic and the following codes were identified: p0187, 07e5 and e3. He couldn't find anything wrong with the engine and the codes were cleared. Several hours later, the engine came on. I haven't noticed any unusual noises, or other suspecious things suggesting a mechanical problem. Has anyone else experieneced this? And - where can I find the engine code definitions (on-line)??

Thanks.

Reply to
Jack

The list of powertrain codes is available at

Fuel Temperature Sensor B Circuit Low InputThe other codes are not obd codes, and appear to be erroneous.

Reply to
malcolm burton

Oops. that url should be

malcolm burton