Engine failiure

My engine has packed in I had my cam belt changed after major service in october then last week the engine cut out and wouldn't start took it back to garage i had cam belt done they done full diagnostic then removed head
and reckon theresnothing wrong with vaulves anyone got any ideas please im desperate

Did you have the water-pump/blah de blah, etc, changed too,as should be done?