Engine light problems

I have recently been havin problems with my 03 focus 1.4 the coil n ht leads went funny n all the stalling n cut outs however ive had this replaced and can was running fine untill the yellow enigne light lit up
agen had it diagnosed and it is sayin a problem with the cat converter error however the two sensor readings are the same before and after the cat! the car is running as normal any ideas would be greatly appreciated
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.ford.focus / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html