Enthusiast Websites?

Hey all, picking up a new 2004 ZX5 (US) tomorrow.. gotta love the massive end of model year rebates to get the 'old' ones out the door now that the 2005's are coming in. Anyways, could the locals point me to some of the more
useful Focus oriented enthusiast sites? I don't really have plans to mod this thing up yet, but I'd like to catch up on the ins and outs of what's available for the car.
Thanks in advance.
--
Jason G
Marlins Win. The Gods of Baseball Smite Me Again.

www.ffoc.co.uk
Best Focus site out there IMHO
Although www.focaljet.com is good to but I'm English so the UK site is more relevant to me.
Regards
Andy Lee
--

It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Try www.myfordfocus.com , theres loads of links to other enthusiast sites too on there
Regards, Kev

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:15:01 GMT, "Kevin Sturmey"

www.focaljet.com
and of course the one and only www.ffoc.co.uk probably my fave site for the Focus
Regards
Andy Lee
--

It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.