ESP out of order

Hi, this morning starting my 05-Focus the info display says ESP out of order. Is it trivial or serious ? /Jorgen

Jorgen Moquist wrote:

Can be fault code 1288 then S29 service bulletin might fix it. /Jorgeb
Jorgen Moquist wrote:

It's a dtc fault code C1288, Warranty is overdue on my car 2005B. Price 17500,- skr for the replpacement part at Ford dealer. Surplus part abs/esp inc. hydraul part is 4000,- skr.
/Jorgen