Extended warranty and auto-locking you out.

Page 2 of 2
Tony Wesley wrote:

Thanks, didn't know that. Can't open the rear hatch either? (ZX5). I'll have to try that on my Focus and Dakota to see if they're both that way. (I'll make sure I have the spare key with my remote when I try it though.) That would have been a bummer to have the doors lock with my remote in my pocket, and then finding out that it won't unlock the door!