Faulty radio

Just took my T Reg Focus into Kwik Fit for a tyre & brake check.
My front 2 tyres were changed and aligned and the bonnet was opened to check brake fluid.
As I was driving away I pressed the radio button which changes from FM to MW and nothing happened. I pressed the On/Off button but all this did was silence the radio, the display still showed the FM station I had been tuned to. I then tried all other keys without any of them working including the on/off button.
Does anyone have any ideas what has happened and more importantly what I can do to reset the radio?
Thanks in advance,
John
Forgot to mention my radio is a 4000 Traffic model
John
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

Are you sure that the removable front panel (with the station select buttons) is correctly fitted - it may have become dislodged?
--
Alan
news2005 amac f2s com