Focus 1.6 Zetec (UK) - Radio not working...

Hi all
Had the car valeted this afternoon. Radio was working fine on the way there, but when I picked it up, the radio won't switch on..
Can't find any help on the internet - does anyone know what's wrong with
it?
Thanks in advance ;-)
Mr Clive wrote:

Is the removable security panel clipped in properly?
I often dislodge mine when I clean the interior.
HTH
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.