Focus 1.8 TDCI (115pK) chiptuning?

Hi,
Anybody knows where to order a chip to chiptune the Ford Focus 1.8 TDCI from 115 to 136 horsepowers? I live in the Netherlands, so if you know where to order, please let me
know, thnx..........
Have a look at this website. It is UK based ,but I am sure they will ship to NL.
Howie.

from
Soory, forgot to post website! Hope this helps!
Howie. http://www.mrhoot.com/ford_diesel_tuning.asp