Focus 2002 headlight stuck on high beam

Has anyone else had this problem? I can't switch from high to low and it's always on high beam now.

Erm, not sure about this one, Oh yes, maybe the switch is faulty?? :o)
Or maybe the bulb is faulty and works only on high beam, it happened in my Mazda.
Mojo

or the relais got stuck?
Mojo Jojo schreef:

would you like a wiring diagram? roberttmcfadden[AT]hotmail[DOT]com
HawaiiMuskrat wrote:

fordtech said the following On 7/6/2006 4:16 PM:

A wiring diagram might be very helpful! I would appreciate it!!! Very much!!!
and your email address is?...............
HawaiiMuskrat wrote:

I also need to know if you have high density discharge headlamp and or daytime running lamps