Focus 6006E CD replacement

I've got a 2003 model Focus fitted with the 6006E Radio/CD unit and steering controls
I'm needing a cassette player (lots of audiobooks on tape) and want to
swap the 6006E for a 5000 radio/cassette and a seperate CD changer. Does anyone know if the 5000 will work with the steering control?
thanks

Yes, look at ebay they sell for about 30 quid
You Rang? wrote:

Thanks - just wanted to be sure they would work withthe Audio controls. I'll start looking on flea-bay then:)