Focus Bluetooth

Hi
I have 58 focus with bluetooth. I have used a single phone with it since new with no problems. My wife has now bonded her phone with the focus also. The
car "remembers" which phone was last used when the ignition was switched off and will only connect to this when the ignition is switched back on - which is fine if it is the same driver.
My question is how do you switch between phones, the Ford manual says that up to 6 phones can be bonded to the car, but does not tell you anywhere how to select a different one. I can see both phones on the radio display after pressing the green phone key, however how to choose which one to use I do not know, and have not been able to find out.
Please do not say ask the dealer as they do not know either.
Thanks for any info - Mike
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5490 (20100929) __________
http://www.eset.com

maybe page 9 of: