Focus C-MAX 2,0 TDCI

I ordered a Focus C-Max 2,0 TdCi Ghia for 2 weeks a go (12 week delivery).
I would like yo hear other C-max owners and their experiences with that kind
of family car, especially the models with the 2,0 diesel engine. ?.
Peter.
Peter Mller wrote:

Apparently the electronic handbrake doesn't hold well on hills...
Alex

Whilst I understand that you're curious, it might be too late...?
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com