Focus C Max zetec

How can I adjust the clock on the 6000 cd , its always a few minutes slow. My previous car a Zafira used the radio to set the time. Also where would I get a manual for the radio/cd player.
TIA..... Tom.....

I have that one in my Focus Zetec and it sets itself???
I got a basic manual for the stereo in the pack with the car manual etc in it that comes with the car when you buy it.
--
Dean / Psyonic
www.aspexdesign.co.uk Free stuff and much more

Press CLK on the radio to go into the clock mode. Press and release SEEK up or down to select hours or minutes. Turn the VOLUME control to change the minutes or hour.
You can download an owner's manual to a CD. https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/owners_manuals/Small_Cars/Focus.asp
Don