Focus door lock module/fuse

I have a 2000 Focus and the electric door locks suddenly stopped functioning. There is a door lock module on the back of the fuse bank. I've read that replacing the module may not fix the problem. Any other suggestions?

Reply to
Ray

badraptor

I had similar problem a month ago. First the FOB stopped working, then doorlock switch inside vehicle failed for all doors. Dealer repair spent hour to get 1 door & trunk to work, but driver lock actuator was bad. Replacement cost too high for me at this time. Looking for lower cost replacement part, but can't find any so far.

Reply to
rwm