Focus Engine mounting bolts-UK

My 2 year old Focus owned from new with only regular annual servicing at a Ford dealer and some rear end repair at a Ford garage has ,I have been told at the latest service, it's Engine Mounting bolts installed the wrong
way round.I was told this could create future problems as the only thing stopping the Engine from moving is the exhaust fixings. As Ford UK will not, as usual, honour or except any of their faults under the guarantee can any one advise if this manufacturing defect is likely to cause problems.
Dave
im confused here, there are 3 mountings altogether none of which can be bolted the wrong way around 1)engine side- bolts into the inner wing 2)gearbox side- onto gearbox and a large nut under the battery 3)gearbox rear-2 bolts go through one into g/box,one into subframe
go to another garage and ask for their advice good luck
.
.
.

In message

If you find that you have been told lies and the first garage is touting for wok that is totally unnecessary by implying that it may be a safety issue report them to your local Trading Standards Department.
--
Alan
news2006 amac f2s com
Alan wrote:

Thanks Alan .I have raised concerns about the safety aspect but so far Ford customer services are not interested.I have also written to the Managing Director of Ford UK but haven't as yet received a reply.This fault must have been done at the build stage but no one will accept responsibility.The Ford 3 year warranties are not worth the paper the are written because they just say someone else has been tampering with the car-that is their get out.
Thanks Again
Dave