Focus Front Brake Pads

I am in need of a front break replacement I am told, 40,000 miles.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a pad I can use that has less, much less, dust than the stock pads. The stock pads really get the front wheels dirty all the time and they are very hard to clean.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
Happy Go Lucky

I am using Monroe pads and they seem to have little dust.

Ron

Reply to
Freedom55

Monroe's are good, they are generally available through Canadian Tire and are sometimes on sale. Raybestos are also good have very little dust.Wagner are quieter than most but do have dust.

I am using Monroe pads and they seem to have little dust.

Ron

Reply to
Henri

if you have a NAPA auto parts near you the CERAMIX pads that they sell are outstanding. I have installed them on my F-150, Focus, and my wifes Cavalier. Excellent stopping power, very quite and virtually no dust.

Reply to
richp

Many have tried mintex. Slightly less brake dust, and slightly better stopping power...

Peter

Reply to
Peter_SG