Focus Front Brake Pads

I am in need of a front break replacement I am told, 40,000 miles.
I was wondering if anyone knows of a pad I can use that has less, much less, dust than the stock pads. The stock pads really get the front
wheels dirty all the time and they are very hard to clean.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Happy Go Lucky wrote:

I am using Monroe pads and they seem to have little dust.
Ron
--
And it really doesn't matter if
I'm wrong I'm right
Happy Go Lucky wrote:

I am using Monroe pads and they seem to have little dust.
Ron
--
And it really doesn't matter if
I'm wrong I'm right
if you have a NAPA auto parts near you the CERAMIX pads that they sell are outstanding. I have installed them on my F-150, Focus, and my wifes Cavalier. Excellent stopping power, very quite and virtually no dust.
Many have tried mintex. Slightly less brake dust, and slightly better stopping power...
Peter