----- Focus HELP -----

Hello! Is anybody of You collect Focus prospects?If Yes I've got some for change.
Tom Hadlaw ( iroon ) Focus Wagon X 100 Edition 1,8 TDCi '2003

Hung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt. I not come work."
The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her give me sex. That makes everything better and I go work. You try that."
Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."