Focus Idles.....

My 2002 Ford Focus does not like me! I have replaced the alternator, the radio, the back berrings, the inner tire rods, the alingment, and even the air conditioner. Now, I have a new problem.

My engine light went on about a week ago - (however I do not drive the car as often as I used to.) The car does have 92,000 miles on it and now stutters while in park or while sitting at a red light. It has shut down on one occassion. Is this perhaps something with the intake or even perhaps a simple vacumn hose? Any suggestions on where to begin to look?

PS This is not gasoline as I have put the same fuel from the same place since I?ve had the car.

--Nicoleia :D

Reply to
Nicoleia

There are many sensors around the engine and one of them may have failed but my number one is the ignition coil!

Reply to
TheSurgeon

Nicoleia, plrease post email - will tell you inside stuff about focus problems. We has a court case upon review --- many times ford is using too cheap of metal and oil and greases in foci... Perhaps see .. BAT technologies -- one in florida, and one in UK.

John.

Nicoleia wrote:

Reply to
John