Focus Idles.....

My 2002 Ford Focus does not like me! I have replaced the alternator, the radio, the back berrings, the inner tire rods, the alingment, and even the air conditioner. Now, I have a new problem.
My engine light went on about a week ago - (however I do not drive the car as often as I used to.) The car does have 92,000 miles on it and now stutters while in park or while sitting at a red light. It has shut down on one occassion. Is this perhaps something with the intake or even perhaps a simple vacumn hose? Any suggestions on where to begin to look?
PS This is not gasoline as I have put the same fuel from the same place since I’ve had the car.
--Nicoleia :D
✖

There are many sensors around the engine and one of them may have failed but my number one is the ignition coil!
Add pictures here
✖
Nicoleia, plrease post email - will tell you inside stuff about focus problems. We has a court case upon review --- many times ford is using too cheap of metal and oil and greases in foci... Perhaps see .. BAT technologies -- one in florida, and one in UK.
John.
Nicoleia wrote:

Add pictures here
✖