focus is cuttin out

i have a 2000 focus an it keeps cuttin out i have taken it to 2 different shops with two different computers and no luck with either one, also i have no codes stored in my computer.
so far i have changed the battery, spark plugs,fuel filter, added water remover, higher octane gas. at first it seamed like bad gas but then i noticed it got worse with the ac or defrost running.

Most likely a clogged fuel pump filter, an all too common Focus problem. Covered by an extended warranty, something like 10 years, 100,000 miles. Note: this is not the same as the fuel line filter that you had replaced.
http://www.autosafety.org/article.php?did 3&scid7
-- Don
Don McC wrote:

is that the one you have to get in the tank with the "careful you break it" cutter to clip off the tabs and install new design fuel delivery module and the gas looks wrong cause the inside of the tank is degrading due to additives depending on where you live?

fordtech wrote:

that is Field Service Action 03N01 Extended Coverage Program. Post your vin and I'll run it on OASIS to see if your covered
Its nice to have you in the group, does this campaign cover focus' outside of warranty now?? Mine is having the same problem...
thanks
fordtech via CarKB.com wrote:

ArcadeForever wrote:

ArcadeForever wrote:

need that vin number to run OASIS. this isn't a scam vin numbers are not secret there visible for the whole world to see

Mine is
1FAFP38363W249206
Thanks AF fordtech via CarKB.com wrote:

we use OASIS at work - havent got it on my home PC- but the chasis no on most our cars (in the UK)start with WF0AXX----------- not sure if OASIS will pick this one up
for all those interested ford is refusing to cover the warranty that is own my pump , this is the second one it has needed in the past 11 months and they are saying that the warranty runs out at 100 000 miles 10 years isnt true.
skinnykenny379 wrote:

that's just because no one likes you. and what does "that is own my pump" mean?